Sarah W. Williams
Vice President for Consulting Engagement & Analytics
Sarah joined Marts&Lundy in 2002 as an analyst in our Analytical Solutions Group. She is the team leader for Analytical Solutions and works with consultants and clients on data mining and analysis projects, constituent surveys and custom benchmarking projects of all sizes. Sarah’s extensive experience in research and analysis, and nonprofit program development and management, puts her in the perfect position to work with our clients and her colleagues in continuously refining our philanthropic Capacity Analysis reports as well as developing new data-mining tools.
Her previous experience includes work as a strategic communications and research consultant with Shipley & Associates, Inc. She also served as a special projects consultant with the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Sarah has been an AmeriCorps volunteer and a reporter/researcher for the Congressional Quarterly. In addition, she has completed language training at the Centro Linguistico Conversa, Intensive Spanish Institute, San Jose, Costa Rica.
Sarah was a member of the Marts&Lundy Board of Directors from 2009-2012 and has been a member of the Executive Committee since January 2013. Sarah is a Fundraising Operations Task Force Member and Adjunct Instructor at Rice University’s Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership. In addition she is on the board of the Giving USA Foundation.
- Boston College
- Bucknell University
- California State University
- Deerfield Academy
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Imperial College London
- London Business School
- Memorial Hermann Health Foundation
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Methodist Hospital Foundation
- Michigan State University
- Mills College
- Morgan State University
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- National Audubon Society
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Pomona College
- Rutgers University Foundation
- Sewanee University of the South
- Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Taft School, CT
- Tulane University
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Merced
- University of Illinois Foundation
- University of Rochester
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Whitehead Institute
- Trinity University, B.A.
- University of Texas at Austin, M.P.Aff.