Jacklyn joined Offord Group, a Marts&Lundy firm, in 2020 after serving at the University of Calgary where she held roles focused on campaign management, major gift fundraising and stewardship during Energize: The Campaign for Eyes High. The Campaign successfully concluded in 2020, having raised $1.41 billion, the third-largest campaign success at a Canadian post-secondary institution. In these central positions, Jacklyn led the development of cross-institutional priority setting, critical new reporting, a staff campaign, and a renewed philanthropic naming policy. She also graduated with her MBA from the University of Calgary in 2020.
During her time in Calgary, she also led stewardship activities for the RESOLVE Campaign, a collaborative fundraising initiative of nine social serving agencies raising funds for affordable housing. Working closely with staff at the agencies, Jacklyn helped build fundraising capacity at each of the organizations. Prior to her time in Calgary, Jacklyn worked at St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation in Toronto, taking on increasingly challenging roles in major gift fundraising, planned giving and campaign development.
- Belleville General Hospital Foundation
- Center for Global Health Innovation
- Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada
- Collingwood General & Marine Hospital Foundation
- Jefferson Health
- Peace Arch Hospital Foundation
- Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Red River College
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Up With Women
- Women’s College Hospital
- Queen’s University, B.A.
- Humber College, Fundraising and Volunteer Management Post-Graduate Certificate
- University of Calgary, MBA