Frank A. Interlichia
Senior Consultant & Principal
Frank joined Marts & Lundy in early 2017 with more than 30 years of experience building and leading successful healthcare, college and university development programs. He has great depth of experience in programs across the higher education and academic medical center spectrum, including strategic planning, annual giving, major gifts, principal gifts, case development, prospect strategy and management, gift officer management and metrics, grateful patient fundraising and guiding the complex interplay of relationships between academic leaders, development staff and donors.
A firm believer in the power of collaboration and partnership – particularly between unit-based and central development staffs – Frank guided University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC) Advancement to great success after being named Senior Associate Vice President and Chief Advancement Officer in 2011. Within the context of the University’s highly successful $1.37 billion comprehensive campaign, Frank led URMC fundraising to exceed its $650 million campaign goal with nearly $700 million raised.
Frank joined URMC in 1999 and served as a senior director and later associate vice president for development. In 2007, he moved to a University-wide role and launched a new Regional Advancement Program. This very successful effort expanded the university’s presence in key cities across the country and broadened the major gift prospect pool.
Prior to joining the University of Rochester, Frank held positions in communications and development at Chicago’s LaRabida Children’s Hospital, St. Margaret’s Hospital for Women in Boston, Nazareth College and Rochester Institute of Technology.
Frank’s depth and breadth of experience, critical problem-solving skills and collaborative style are all brought to the benefit of Marts & Lundy’s clients in his work assessing development programs and advising development and institutional leaders on organizational and campaign strategy.
- The Aquinas Institute of Rochester, NY
- Brooklyn College Foundation, NY
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health/Geisel School of Medicine, NH
- Education Success Network, Rochester, NY
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- The Gladstone Institutes, San Francisco, CA
- The Harley School, NY
- The Jackson Laboratory, ME
- Jefferson University/Jefferson Health, PA
- Jewish Senior Life of Rochester, NY
- Loyola University Chicago
- McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA
- Peace Arch Hospital Foundation, BC, Canada
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, NY
- Shepherd Center Foundation, GA
- Tulane University School of Medicine, LA
- United States Golf Association (USGA), NJ
- University of California, Davis Health Sciences
- University of Illinois, Chicago, College of Business
- University of Utah Health Sciences
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine/VCU Health
Rochester, New York
- St. John Fisher College, B.A.
- Northwestern University, M.S.