Cedric A. Richner, III, CFRE
Drawing on more than 30 years of experience, Cedric Richner counsels nonprofit organizations to reach their fund development programming and overall strategic goals. He has deep expertise in managing organizational change, prospective major donor strategy and building sustainable fundraising cultures.
Richner was Co-founder and President of Richner + Richner, a national fundraising consulting firm with a dedicated practice focused on Aging Services organizations. During his 22 years with the firm, he consulted with many of the largest single and multi-site continuing care retirement communities in the United States.
Cedric is actively involved with The Giving Institute, where he serves as an at-large member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors. He previously served as the Secretary of the Board of Directors, Vice-chair of the Program & Education Committee and Co-chair of the 2017 Summer Symposium which convened in Detroit, Michigan.
Among other volunteer leadership roles, Cedric is an at-large member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the Little Traverse Conservancy.
A frequent conference presenter at LeadingAge, the international association of non-profit aging services organizations, Cedric is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
- Asbury Foundation
- The Baptist Manor
- Canterbury on-the-Lake
- Church of Christ Care Center
- Cypress Cove
- Erickson Living
- Evangelical Homes of Michigan
- Fellowship Senior Living
- The Gilbert Residence
- Glacier Hills
- Good Shepherd Communities
- Goodwin House Foundation
- Henry County Senior Center
- Henry Ford Village
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo
- Holy Cross Village at Notre Dame
- Jewish Senior Life
- Moorings Park
- Ohio Living
- Masonic Health System of MA, Inc. – The Overlook
- Packard Health
- Pinnacle Living
- Plymouth Harbor
- Presbyterian Senior Care of Western New York
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
- Royal Oaks
- St. Ann’s Home
- St. Anne’s Mead
- St. Joseph of the Pines
- San Juan Preservation Trust
- Sun Health
- United Methodist Retirement Communities
- University of Michigan Geriatrics Center
- Vicar’s Landing
- Virginia Mennonite Retirement Community
- Westminster Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay
- Westminster Canterbury Richmond
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hillsdale College, B.L.S.