Bree Muehlbauer, CFRE
Bree joined Marts&Lundy as an associate consultant after serving as the Director of Development for the College of Education and Health Sciences at Bradley University. At Bradley, she helped to advance the mission of the College, raise support of student scholarships, and increase gifts to the College by nearly 40 percent. Prior to her time at Bradley, Bree served in several roles at Jazz St. Louis, including serving as the Interim Director of Development. In her time at Jazz St. Louis, Bree oversaw annual giving, corporate sponsorships, major gifts, fundraising and outreach events, and board development.
Bree is a lifelong educator. Formerly, she taught middle school in both private and public schools and served as a reading specialist. She now teaches nonprofit administration in the Baucus Institute Department of Public Administration and Policy at University of Montana. She is actively involved with Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women, advising the local collegiate chapter, and was named Alumna Volunteer of the Year. Bree also serves as the president of the alumni association for her alma mater, is on the grants committee of Books for STL Kids, a literacy nonprofit, and is a director-at-large for the Central Illinois chapter of AFP. She earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Montana with certificates in nonprofit administration and public policy.
- Bishop’s University, Canada
- The Branson School
- California Baptist University
- The George Washington University
- Le Jardin Academy
- Morehouse College
- Oklahoma State University Foundation
- Trinity College School (Canada)
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Illinois Foundation
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of San Francisco
- The Washington Ballet
- Trinity College School, Canada
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
- University of Montana, M.P.A.