The Azure Summit for Heads of School
The Azure Summit is a Marts&Lundy annual conference designed to prepare Heads of School and aspiring Heads to connect mission, vision and philanthropy, engaging board, staff, volunteers and full community in creating a shared future for your school.
We’ll answer these questions:
- How do you plan for and execute a campaign?
- What is the Head’s role in fundraising?
- What should you expect from your chief advancement officer?
- What is the role of the Chief Financial Officer in supporting advancement?
- What motivates donor behavior?
- How can you create strategies for engaging different prospects?
- How do your strategic priorities become campaign goals?
- When and how should you make the ask?
- How can you build confidence in your solicitation skills?
- How can you set priorities and make time for fundraising?
July 17-19, 2022
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
For more information and to register, visit TheAzureSummit.org